- Hardware ID: 0458:00CA
- Windows Hw ID: HID\VID_0458&PID_00CA&REV_000;&Col01
- Part Number: Silver:31030049101;Black:31030049105
- CD.zip - Original Packaged CD files.
- Pen Mouse.zip - WebSite Driver: Pen Mouse Driver Ver1.0 English Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 13MB 2012/05/31
- PenMouse_20121205.zip - WebSite Driver: Pen Mouse Driver for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP English Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP x64,Windows XP 13.7MB 2014/09/1
- English Manual
Funny Facts:This device shares the same hardware ID as the other Genius ring controller, because it seems that it internally is the same thing. In fact you can put the finger on the top of pen and move the cursor with your finger. (not nice, but it works).
Windows 8.1 (64bits) DriverThe normal install procedure of this device does not requires drivers. Windows recognize it as a simple mouse.
Windows Utility SoftwareThe important thing that get installed with the Genius included files is the utility requires to configure the settings of the mouse. Since there are different ways to hold the pen, this utility gives you some alternatives. It is very simple and do not have many options.
eComStation 2.1Since this device does not require a special mouse driver I also tried out on eComstation and worked.
On my case I used the following USB driver:
- Lars Erdmann USB driver - version 10.197
- USBMOUSE.SYS - version 10.163
Windows 8.1 (64bits) Driver - Take 2Suddenly a new driver started to show for this device on of the freeware tools that I use for driver recognition.
It got downloaded as "Ring Air Driver_V5.0_20130319" and it has a Setup menu to install it.
It installed me a driver called " gBTMouUsb.sys" version 1.00.00 created by KYE System Corp., which it the same Genius.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario