Hardware:Hardware ID: HID\VID_0458&PID_3019
Stuff on the back:
- Model: MaxFighter F-31U Vibration
- Number: 12040086100-A
- Made in China
- Genius - 19.7MB - 2010/11/29. Version 6.0.6000.0518
- Updated: Rockfire (Padix) Vibrate Gamepad Driver4.0 for Windows 8 -x32 and x64 (2013-02-01)
Windows 10 - 64 Bits
The device get recognized by Windows and install the following drivers:
Windows 8 - 64 BitsI tried it on Windows 8 64 bits. It installs by default a 10-Button USB Joystick. Which seems to work ok.
Checking "Devices and Printers" you can see it and access to the properties.
The buttons works and the slider, z rotation, point of view hat, and joysticks works fine. A "Calibration" may be required on the "Settings" tab.
Windows recognize it as a "HID-complaint game controller" and "USB input device". The driver recognized by default is the Microsoft one.
The Specific Driver.
After installing it on Windows 8, I noticed that the Genius website has a Windows 7 driver dated from (2010/11/29). So I tried it.
The properties page was update. It also worked fine.
The vibration test gave me problems, It will knock down the properties application.
It has the following:
- dyncal64.sys - Padix Co. Ltd. 6.0.6000.0518
- rfclsvr64.dll - Padix Co. Ltd. 22.214.171.1248
- rfvibra264.dll - Padix Co. Ltd. 6.0.6000.0518
- rfvibra64.dll - Padix Co. Ltd. 6.0.6000.0518
After installing Rockfire Vibrate Gamepad Driver4.0 for Windows 8 -x32 and x64 (2013-02-01) the vibration started to work without problems.
Windows 7 - 64 Bits.On Windows 7 - 64bits it is the same procedure. It also get recognized by Windows and you can also install the Genius driver.
VibrationI need to try some of the vibration supported games: