- Windows Hardware ID: USB\VID_050D&PID_0815&MI_00
- HardwareID: 050D:0815
- Model No: F8GFPC100 rev 1.0
- Part No: P81680-A
- Made in China
- Windows Driver 3.2.4 - (21/07/2003) (nostromo_3.2.4_081607.exe)
- Recognized in Windows as "Nostromo N52 HID SpeedPad 2.0" version 3.0.9
- and "Nostromo N52 HID SpeedPad 2.0 Mouse Wheel" version 3.0.9
- Windows also add an "HID Mouse" and "HID Keyboard" for it
Windows 10 -1607(64bits)For the moment it will work as a regular keyboard part and mouse device.
When you plug it to Windows 10 (without install drivers) it will recognize it has:
- HID-complianta mouse
- HID Keyboard
- USB Input Device (two instances)
Windows 7 (64 Bits)It works.
Windows 8 (64Bits)??
Windows 8.1 (64Bits)It works.
Using the driver Windows Driver 3.2.4 - (21/07/2003) (nostromo_3.2.4_081607.exe) works on Windows 8.1 - 64bits.
Checkout after the install that the "Nostromo Loadout Manager" is running and set it up in "Manual" mode to make it work with the same keyboard keys.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario